If diving has always been on your bucket list but you just don’t have time to take a full course. The Basic PADI Discovery Scuba Diving Course is for you! You can explore the material through an e-learning program. Also experience in-water training . The professionals at Born to Dive center have designed this specific course for those who want to experience the beauty and serene appeal of diving but have never made time for it in the past.
There’s no better way to spend your time in Dubai than visiting the underwater world that’s just steps away from the city. The Basic PADI Discovery Scuba Diving Course will provide you with all of the training to continue diving in the future, up to 12 meters. A qualified dive buddy will be with you all the time. Flexible class schedules makes this course a must for everyone!
Course is available daily.
What You Will Get
- Go over the scuba equipment.
- How to breath underwater and key skills.
- Course will take place on the pool and you can experience scuba diving on the sea.
- Course duration will be for up to 3 hours.
- Female instructor available.
Swimming pool sessions will take place at Springdale School, Dubai
Sea dive will be at Jumeirah, Khorfkan or Fujairah beach – these sites have nice marine life and perfect visibility.
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in pool (3 hours course) AED 242
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving in pool and open sea (3 hours course) – AED 435
Please review the Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver’s Physical Examination.
Medical Physical Examination and Guidelines for Scuba Diving
Born to Dive course timings:
Weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) 5pm to 9pm. Weekends (Friday & Saturday) 9am – 6pm